
Seriously, this is in style, and I am supposed to wear this? I found these shopping at Kohl's the other day. I was quite appalled. Bowen summed in all up when he said, "Mama, those are circus clothes!" Need I say more! Does anyone else feel as freaked out as me. It's like the 80's - - only worse . . .

11 comments:
Way worse...I have been having so much trouble finding anything I like lately. Nothing seems to be classy anymore...I find myself drawn more to the old lady section. You know, like that cute "Alfred Hitcock" suit dress I fell in love with this weekend!
If that's what is in style then I am soo glad that I'm not in style.
Please don't tell me that the claw is coming back:)
I have those same exact tops...just kidding! Those are pretty out there - it's sad when even your kids know that they are awful!
The sad truth is those are much like the clothes I wore in Junior High and High School. I know you youngin's were toddlers then, but we did wear stuff like that. The only thing I wish is that I'd saved more of my necklaces and earrings from back them. It feels like they're reselling them at Walmart.
Oh-I have to add-I do know that I am too old for them.;) I don't wear things like that-I just think its funny.
Definitely worse :)
I couldn't wear that either!
I double-dog-dare you to wear that! Honestly, I think you could actually pull it off, you are so cute! Not many could. So I was shopping online at Target for shoes and yes, that's right...high-top sneakers. They're back.
Let me say my niece wears these clothes she is 15 and she calls them "ugly clothes" these people that wear them they know that they are ugly...but they are in, so...hmm...I guess I will not be in style
By the way...
I love your new picture at the tip top of your blog! Great looking family you are!
Okay, let me just say how GORGEOUS you look in your family picture!
Post a Comment