Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Big Surgery!

We got home from the hospital this morning and we're in full recovery mode! Here's Bo's overview of his surgery:

Doctor Bowen a week before the surgery . . . I'm thinking this surgery thing is gonna be fun!


Getting into hospital jammmies before the surgery . . . feelin' a little nervous . .


Nuggin' with Dad and eatin' Popsicles after surgery . . . tryin' to smile and be happy . . . it's not as fun as I thought is was gonna be!


But, Spiderman was there . . .


And I got lots of wagon rides . . .


Mom and I think the BEST part is that we got to come home today!! Sleepovers in the hospital are actually not that fun. Here are my battle wounds. I'm pretty tough about it, though, I just don't like to take my medicine. I think Mom has some recovering to do, as well. She's tired. I've been telling her lots of times that I love her. She says I'm sweet and that I'm a good boy.

10 comments:

Shari said...

Ah, little Bow!! I wish I was there to give you a big hug and tell you how proud I am that you were so brave! I'm glad that everything went well, and I hope you are all recovering well. Love you!

Charmaine said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad the surgery went well. What a trooper! To all of you that is!!!!

Walter Family said...

It's so hard to watch little ones go through something like that, but it seems like he did really well! I hope it's an easy recovery for him!

Karin said...

Ah, the poor little man...glad evrything went well and he is safely home. Hope mom is feeling better as well, We will be by soon to visit and bring a little something, something (called a check for piano he, he).

2am Artist said...

poor little bo... a big hug from aunt wenlan from the other side of the earth...

Lloyd Family said...

What a little trooper. Sounds like you are having about as much fun as we are-- in and out of hospitals!! Why did he need surgery?

Jolene said...

He looks so happy in all of the pictures!! I'll bet you are all glad that is over. Let us know if you need anything.

Robyn said...

Oh im so glad the little man is doing good! What a tough little guy! Glad he did well!

Jenn and Paul said...

I'm glad he's doing well. He looks surprisingly happy in his pictures! Glad that's over for you.

J♥M said...

Oh my goodness! So glad you're home! What a trooper you all are! Way to even make it sound like so much fun! Good luck to each of you with the recovery!