Friday, April 24, 2009

I've Been Bached!


It all started at my office Christmas party when Brandie got this Bach as a white elephant and he began circulating around the office in many different forms, from "Bach" Obama to Captain "Bach" Sparrow, and he's even been seen wearing the infamous "Bach" Strap. I was "Bached" on Thursday with the Plague of the "Smallbachs." (Everyone thinks it's especially funny that he has sores all over his face after my MRSA fiasco last year. Ask me to tell you the story if you haven't heard it.) This is what the office is like when you work for attorneys that behave like 14 year old boys. It's a good time - - most of the time! Stay tuned to see what form Bach takes on next week (according to the Baching Committee, yes there's a committee, I have one week to fulfill my Baching responsibility or Bach will be taken from me). . . I know, the suspense is killing you.

4 comments:

tiffromney said...

That is really funny! What's the MRSA? I would love to hear the story. So what are your ideas for Bach? How about "Bach to the future"? ha ha Ok so that's my lame idea, but given time...
Well, I am sure actually that you will think up something very clever! Can't wait to see it!

tiffromney said...

Ha ha!!! That is so awesome!!! I can't believe you really are doing that. The truth is, I didn't think it was lame. I thought it was pretty cool. But I thought you'd think it was lame! Nice. Can't wait!!!

Jenn and Paul said...

That's hilarious. I love those little inside jokes at work. How fun! How about "bachula"? Like a Twilight version?

Lloyd Family said...

You could make an hors d'ouvers out of him and cover him in baklava!