Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged . . . Again!

About me and my hunk-o'-burnin'-love:

1. How long have you been together? We celebrated nine years of marriage in August.

2. How long did we date? A whopping 6 months, so dumb and in love.

3. How old is he? THREE whole years OLDER than me, so 31.

4. Who eats more? I eat more FOOD, he eats more SWEETS.

5. Who said, "I love you," first? Me.

6. Who is taller? Justin by 4 inches, but he wishes it was more :(.

7. Who does the laundry? Me.

8. Who does the dishes? Justin does them at least 60% of the time! Yahoo!!!

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin.

10. Who pays the bills? Me.

11. Who mows the lawn? Justin, I have never mowed a lawn.

12. Who cooks dinner? Me, Justin has cooked about two times since we've been married :).

13. Who is more stubborn? Me, but Justin's a close second.

14. Who kissed who first? I kissed first!

15. Who asked who out? Blind date.

16. Who proposed? Justin, I'm not THAT forward.

17. Who is more sensitive? Me, of course.

18. Who has more siblings? We both have four.

19. What were you doing ten years ago? Going to UVSC, woohoo!

20. Five things on my to-do list:
1. Get organized and caught up on life.
2. Pay the bills.
3. Feel 100% healthy.
4. Be a better mom.
5. Be more spiritual.

21. Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire - Pay off the house, go on vacation and help others in need.

22. Three of my bad habits:
1. Making piles.
2. Interrupting (me too, Jenn).
3. I'm always late.

23. Five jobs I have had:
1. Furniture Store
2. Cleaning for Grandma
3. Phlebotomist
4. Paralegal
5. Mommy

Things people don't know about me: I am pretty crazy (like looney, insane). One of my biggest fears in life is having another baby.

Okay-I tag Karin, Robyn and Brandi. You know who you are and you better complete your assignments!!! But Robyn, I know it has to wait 'til you're back from your wonderful vaca.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Very cute. I didn't know you were quite so forward while you guys were dating! I made Justin make all the moves!

Lynette Callister said...

Hey I lived in Midvale too. hmm.
Leave me a comment with your email and I will get you up to date on Mila. We try to keep in touch.

JM said...

Wow-you were forward;)Just kidding. I was about to call it quits with dating when Paul asked me out-maybe why I was playing so hard to get.