
I did a crazy thing and went to the Midnight Premier of Twilight. I give it an overall thumbs up. Of course, nothing can live up to my imagination (or yours for that matter.) But, I enjoyed going out with my fun girl friends and was able to stay awake---yay!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, even if I'd have changed a few things about it. I even went to work the next day, and it was a very productive work day at that. I haven't been able to kick this cold I've had for the past week, though, so I'm sure the lack of sleep didn't help. Oh, well, you have to just let loose once in a while, right?!?!?!

6 comments:
Yes it was fun listening to Tiffany giggle at all the love scenes and Jenn grabbing my arm at all the "scary" scenes, I had a great time!
Jill, I was crazy too, and went to the midnight show! Don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon. I'm still tired from it. I thought overall it was pretty good. Can't wait for the second one because I'm a Jacob fan!!!!
I am crazy too! But it made for a very fun girls night, hu?! There's nothing like being surrounded by hundreds of screaming 15 year old girls!
P.S. Definitely want to make candy this year again!
Yah... crazy! That's why I love ya! Glad you had some great girl time!
I had a blast and wish I was still there watching the movie and you flying your "super sucker" hahahah that was so freaking funny!!!
Jill I freakin loved it!!!!! I wish I could've gone to the midnight showing! Had to wait till Friday night!!! Soooooooo good!
Post a Comment