Justin was so excited about the Utes win this evening, he behaved very spastic, hurled himself across the room, and cut himself on the end table -- in two places. Scary, I know. Go Utes!
It's so funny how much guys get into stuff like that! They go totally crazy! When Mike watches games he scares the kids because of all the yelling he does at the TV!
I did the BYU theme to impress Mike by showing support for his team - since I'm never into sports, anything I do somewhat sporty he loves! :)
HA! HA! That is so funny. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the game, I just got to hear everyone cheering and screaming in the other room while I had to do my mother-in-law's hair.
Ok! I just read your blog...I am sad you got sick! It sounds like you are better now, I hope. That did not look fun! Let me know how you are doing. It is so fun to see Bowen in pictures now. I actually feel like I know him a little bit now!
Justin is an awesome Daddy and loves having a little boy to pal around with. Likewise, Bowen loves being with Daddy and wants to be just like him. What can I say, aren't my boys handsome!
The Mom
Motherhood is the hardest job in the world, especially for me. As crazy as it makes me, my little Bowen is the world to me and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
The Ham Sandwich
We always call Bowen a little ham because he is so funny. He definitely keeps us laughing. Justin always points out how boring life would be without him. I have to agree.
Precious Pants
Okay, it's Bowen again, but isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen! I know I'm a bit bias. Oh, well.
5 comments:
It's so funny how much guys get into stuff like that! They go totally crazy! When Mike watches games he scares the kids because of all the yelling he does at the TV!
I did the BYU theme to impress Mike by showing support for his team - since I'm never into sports, anything I do somewhat sporty he loves! :)
Geeeez, who would have known you could get hurt just watching the game!!
HA! HA! That is so funny. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the game, I just got to hear everyone cheering and screaming in the other room while I had to do my mother-in-law's hair.
Nice... I laughed at that because it's sad.....sorry
hee hee
Ok! I just read your blog...I am sad you got sick! It sounds like you are better now, I hope. That did not look fun! Let me know how you are doing. It is so fun to see Bowen in pictures now. I actually feel like I know him a little bit now!
Post a Comment