Justin is an awesome Daddy and loves having a little boy to pal around with. Likewise, Bowen loves being with Daddy and wants to be just like him. What can I say, aren't my boys handsome!
The Mom
Motherhood is the hardest job in the world, especially for me. As crazy as it makes me, my little Bowen is the world to me and I wouldn't trade him for anything.
The Ham Sandwich
We always call Bowen a little ham because he is so funny. He definitely keeps us laughing. Justin always points out how boring life would be without him. I have to agree.
Precious Pants
Okay, it's Bowen again, but isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen! I know I'm a bit bias. Oh, well.
3 comments:
Oh my! Gotta love the dollar store! I just got home with weapons from there as well! What a cutie!
Raising a criminal huh?
hahaha thats funny!
Post a Comment