
The other night Bowen and I were eating dinner and he informed me after a couple of bites that he was done. This is not unusual, and of course, I know when bedtime rolls around, he will complain of being hungry. So I said to Bowen, "If I were you, I would eat a little bit more, because this is all you are going to get to eat before bed." His reply was, "Oh, Mom, you're never going to be me." How silly of me to say such an absurd thing!!

10 comments:
Oh what a smart cookie! & a cute one too.
I love lieral logic! Sometimes it can be very scary! :) He's so smart! Did you really not feed him anything else before bed?
I meant literal! Sorry!
That is soo funny! It's fun to have little ones around to help have humor in the day! =)
I didnt know that you had a blog, it is so fun to be able to catch up with your little family.
I wish I could hear Bowen speak! He's such a bright little one! He's going to keep you on your toes!
I love how they take everything so literally. We've been having this fight lately too, but I still ended up making mac-n-cheese for them tonight because they wouldn't eat their dinner. Paul has officially banned snack in bed, so maybe they'll get the hint.
What a smart tlittle man to think about it and then let you know what a fool you are, duh mom you can't be Bowen!
I think he's one of the cutest kids I know! Miss you guys!
Never underestimate a kid! They're smater than they let on! Too funny! :)
Post a Comment