Bowen had a good time helping with all the Christmas decorations. I decided to do black and red and silver on the tree this year. Bowen was excited about the black ornaments. He said they were from Star Wars The Clone Wars. I don't know why exactly because I hate Star Wars, but Justin says it's because they look like the death star (whatever that is). Anywho, it made Bowen extra excited about the ornaments.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Christmas tree
Bowen had a good time helping with all the Christmas decorations. I decided to do black and red and silver on the tree this year. Bowen was excited about the black ornaments. He said they were from Star Wars The Clone Wars. I don't know why exactly because I hate Star Wars, but Justin says it's because they look like the death star (whatever that is). Anywho, it made Bowen extra excited about the ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Beautiful tree. I wish we had a tall enough ceiling for a big tree. We had to cut off the bottom 2 feet of ours! Lance likes the "family" style, unmatching ornaments and we have a baby and a dog-- so our tree is a big hodge-podge with almost no ornaments on the bottom third of the tree. Oh well.
That's so funny Bowen related the ornaments to Star Wars stuff! I'm the same as you with Star Wars, I had to ask Mike what the death star was just now! :)
That tree is so beautiful by the way!!!
That's so funny! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a little boy who is absolutely obsessed with Star Wars.
I love the tree, I just love black ornaments!!!
Awesome tree! I'd love to get a really tall one for our entry but Paul won't go for it. We're going to get a real tree on Saturday (Paul doesn't do fake trees either).
Post a Comment