Thursday, October 16, 2008

And the Murderer Is . . .


Vlad Tire aka Brian. We had a little Murder Mystery Party the other night, and it was a ton of fun. Here are a few pics of everyone and my spooky dining room. The food was to DIE for, and the company was equally as scary. Thanks to all for the good time, and we hope everyone had as good of a time as we did!

Even though Brian was the murderer, we really all thought it was Karin!

Jason played his part well, and RuthAnn really pulled off the desert. It was divine!

Jenn was the life of the party 'cause she's so stinkin funny! Linc may have to work on his butler skills, though.

I was supposed to be a paranormal investigator and Justin a vampire hunter (yes, that's a picture of Buffy on his shirt!). I always knew he had a thing for Buffy!

I think we can all agree that Steve plays a much better movie vampire than Jack Ular, and if it wasn't for that meddling kid, Laura, we never would have figured out the mystery!

5 comments:

Shari said...

Looks like so much fun!

Lynette Callister said...

Jill hello!!! I was lurking around blogs and found yours. Cool. You guys look great. Bowen is a doll! I'm gonna add you to my blog friend list if that's ok!
;) Lynette Callister

Moreau's said...

Hey Jill! It is Karen Moreau! How are you doing? I found your blog and am going to spy on you often! I miss you guys! I walk past your old place and want to walk in and sing! Your new house is gorgeous, and you ain't so bad yourself!

J♥M said...

It's a small world after all! I haven't run into you at Wal-Mart for a very very long time! You guys look fantastic and gorgeous home! Sure do miss you around here! Hope all is well with you and your family! Oh... It's me! J-M D

Bran said...

I love the decorations-very spooky!!!