
This is a picture of one of the fun new shoes I ordered online. The girls at work, especially Brandi, always tell me about the latest shopping websites they have discovered. This one has tons of cute shoes. However, beware that they carry clothes and other things, and they are the most trashy clothes I've ever seen for sale! Don't bother looking at anything else but the shoes and have fun. The web address is www.amiclubwear.com. If you are wondering, no, these shoes are not comfortable, but they are really, really fun to wear. Happy shopping. Also, if you were wondering if those were my legs in the picture, no they are not. My legs never look that great!

6 comments:
Hehe, Jill, I love that you blogged about our work shoe obsession! Brandie and I placed our second order today!
All I can say is you are brave. I looked, and though I liked some, I don't know if I could pull them off!
Jill, Thanks so much for letting me know about your blog! So fun to catch up on what you are up too. I'll send you an inviation to mine. (sorry, though, sometimes I am a "bragger" ;o) I don't try to be, but sometimes things in life are just so exciting you have to share. I loved the Bowen-robot story!
Jill! Hey it's Tiffany! How are you? I was way excited to see your blog. I can't believe how big Bowen is. I only remember him as a little baby! And that robot thing is awesome. I have never even heard of it. I will email you my blog!
Yes, I am guilty of showing you the website. But I'm so glad I did. You are so dang cute in those shoes!! They may be painful but totally worth it!! I love your blog and Bowen is so adorable!!
JILL, DONT EVER SHOP THERE AGAIN! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.LOL. AMI WAS MY FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND FROM WAY BACK IN UTAH STATE. THEY INVITED ME TO JOIN THE TEAM WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED AND DITCHED ME AT THE AIRPORT IN LA. DONT KNOW IF I TOLD YOU THAT STORY EVER, BUT BRING YOUR BUSINESS ELSE WHERE! LOL. THEY ALSO HAVE THEIR SHOP ON EBAY. WORST FEEDBACK EVER. 1 OUT OF 20 PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY. I AM NOT SUPRISED FROM HOW THEY TREATED ME. WEN LAN.
Post a Comment